If only our garden could say it loud:
"This was My World yesterday, flood!"
....sigh...
We've been having flood several times already since last November. It comes every two weeks when it is high tide due to full moon or new moon.
We don't live by the river though, but the drainage system of the city is real bad unable to channel the water properly. As a result, flood is almost everywhere in our city during the high tide plus heavy raining that come more often recently.
Additionally, the building of real estates which is not in accordance with the city planning as well as the bad management of coal minings around the city worsen the flood.
Anyway, there was a break during March.
But yesterday, the flood came again to visit our garden. Ay..yay...

Here's our main gate facing the main street,
can't you see the street is also covered by water??
It was worse you know!

This is another side of our garden.

The good thing was that the flood was not really high, just a bit covering the grass.



Oh.. our little flowers, they are bold and strong! not so much affected by the flood.


Visit more photos here:

and here:

....sigh...
We've been having flood several times already since last November. It comes every two weeks when it is high tide due to full moon or new moon.
We don't live by the river though, but the drainage system of the city is real bad unable to channel the water properly. As a result, flood is almost everywhere in our city during the high tide plus heavy raining that come more often recently.
Additionally, the building of real estates which is not in accordance with the city planning as well as the bad management of coal minings around the city worsen the flood.
Anyway, there was a break during March.
But yesterday, the flood came again to visit our garden. Ay..yay...

Here's our main gate facing the main street,
can't you see the street is also covered by water??
It was worse you know!

This is another side of our garden.

The good thing was that the flood was not really high, just a bit covering the grass.



Oh.. our little flowers, they are bold and strong! not so much affected by the flood.


Visit more photos here:

and here:



















17 comments:
The flood also becomes a big issue in my part of Indonesia. I really wish that we can improve our drainage system and pay more attention to the development of estates. I'm glad that your flowers are strong and bold. It is a very lovely garden, full of inspiration :)! Thank you for sharing the beauty of your world. I hope it will remain this way or become even prettier. It looks good, regardless the flood.
You have a huge huge garden. WOW
You have a lovely garden Mariamellie! I hope all the beautiful flowers survive the flood - and no water coming in to your house!
Beautiful garden, even with the flood. I hope it recedes soon!
Nice place. Bad flood..
Great shots.
Even flooded, you have a very beautiful garden! I hope everything will be o.k. soon. Ciao! :-)
Horrible and no electric too. You are having a bad week.
Hmmm..I'm not surprised, coz we get them often too. I'm just glad, my house is in a higher plane not so high but better than my neighbors that I don't get flood, hope I won't get them too. Electricity? it's an issue here too.. hahaha...
You have a big lovely garden even when it is partly covered with flood waters. Soon those very waters will subside leaving lots of nutrients to make your garden grow even better.
I must check out the rest of your blog as you are the first person from your country I have seen on here.
You have a very pretty garden, and I hope in spite of the flood, your blooms will last long!
You will have a lush garden with all that water. If it doesn't wash everything away. Very nice captures, especially like the reflections.
Oh dear! That's too bad! I am really sorry for you to have such a lot of water in your garden. It's such a beautiful garden.
i don't like flood. but you have a beautiful garden with lots of dainty flowers. happy wednesday.
awesome garden but its sad that you get flood in your area.
your shots are beautiful inspite of the flooding. like the reflecton shot :)
you have a lovely garden...such pretty flowers. don't know how well i would deal with the continual flooding though. you must be quite patient.
have a good week.
Excellent photos that tell a story. So sorry about the continual flooding.
Even there is a flood, you still captured great scenery around your garden..very interesting
Post a Comment