There are a lot of them flying around in our garden these days. What a delight!!! They come in the morning to the afternoon. So lovely! As much as I enjoy them, hope you too!
More cute animals people around the world capture at:
Simply a wanderer re-discovering light for my heart and mind through my little eyes and simple lenses, on the way, meeting colorful shining friends along the way.
Gibt jedem Tag die Chance, der schoenste deines Lebens zu sein!
Give every day the Chance, to be the most beautiful one of yours!
Thank you note
Salam and Terima Kasih May Peace and Blessings be with You All, Always.
Grab my Badge
Lenses
Mariamellie's photographs are simply taken by Canon Digital Ixus 75. Some photos are genuine without editing, others are slightly edited by using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
4 comments:
Beautiful butterflies! I love your added photo effects. Have a great week :)
outstanding header too sandy
These are great pictures of butterflies. Love your header.
They are all absolutely gorgeous!
What type is the second butterfly? I love the effects you used on the photos of it too.
Post a Comment