Dear all my lovelies,
I'm writing you all here right from the British Council Indonesia Earth Day Celebration exhibition in East Borneo. So proud to be here and be invited to join the event on the celebration.
Something special I just want to share here is that, as you see my blog with all this blooming things right from Mama's garden, this is my space to show what we have in the garden. It is actually just a little spot, a little corner of our world.
Our garden has existed since the 1960s as Mama and my grandmother moved to this place. It becomes more and more special as day by day land is decreasing for the buildings, and so our little space is one that we try to keep. Flowers in our garden are all special that they have become important part of our family.
These days, maintaining our garden becomes more difficult. Recently we have more floods that certainly disturbs the garden. But for me this is not so annoying. The most annoying thing comes from the business people. They come and persuade us to sell the house which also include our beautiful garden and would like to transform it to be business place. The building will cover the soil and certainly leaves no spot for green.
I hope this blog will help to keep our garden exists. I hope you all enjoy the photos of the green foliage and the flowers and all lovely animals that come to visit our little corner.
So, hopefully this all contributes something for the earth.
Love you all.



















5 comments:
I hope you do not ever let your magnificient garden become a building. Your flowers are so beautiful and your pictures too !
Goog luck and hope to see your flower for a long time :o)
Great post and beautiful foliage, Mariamellie!
Congrats on the British Council event! You have a very beautiful garden, and I hope you can maintain it. Still it might be quite difficult to deal with those business people. I miss a lot of green spots nowadays. I actually have been living at some beautiful rice fields. That really was a lovely scene. But now almost all is covered up by those growing estates. There are buildings everywhere. Not to mention about the pollution. Keep up with your lovely blog. Have a great week, Ellie :)
Say NO! hhehehe...It's not right. LoL! Lovely post here ellie.
thats wonderful shot , beautiful colors in use.
Post a Comment