29.4.09

BIG O

O..OO..OOO...
I have a big O
I have shot 10,000 photos
and
here is
my 10,000th shot

O..OO..OOO...

My 10000th shot a

The shot was taken on Monday evening.
The electricity was off in my city.... as usual.
I was waiting for the light on,
didn't know what to do and reluctant to go to sleep,
I played with my camera.

As I checked today after saving the photos on my computer,
I found out that the file name gets back to 'IMG 0001' after the last file named 'IMG 9999'.
So this means this photo is the 10000th!
You know what??
I even checked it with my calculator to make sure that 9999 + 1 = 10,000

OOOOhh.....

It means I have taken 10,000 photos!!!

O..OO..OOO


Visit more O here:



16 comments:

Müge Tekil said...

Congratulations!!! Your 10.000th shot is EXCELLENT and tells that you are a very good photographer! Have a great Wednesday! :-)

RA said...

That's a very big O from me, tOO! COngrats, dear Ellie. YOu knOw that I lOve yOur shining blOg and beautiful sOul. The phOtOs are very impressive and inspiring. Thank yOu fOr lighten up my days by pOsting them. Let me give an OOO again... Have a great day :)

Mara said...

Ooh! Congratulations on your 10.000 photos! On to the next 10.000!

Jane Hards Photography said...

How you have utilised the loss O power for the letter this week. O for highly original.

Anonymous said...

Hahahah...your calculatOOOr is so intelligent! I love this Ellie.

Glennis said...

What a wonderful O to have.
The big O photo is lovely too, I like your candles they gleam.

Anonymous said...

Such a charming photo! Great shot

Bryan said...

10,000 photos...Congrats. How long ago was shot number 1?

Unknown said...

That's quite an achievement. The challenge today is trying to organize and archive the photos. Although people with 35mm film cameras were probably saying the same thing years ago.

Ebie said...

Congratulations to your 10,000 photo. You have a large collection! And this one is just so pretty!

Reader Wil said...

Congrats with your 10,000th photo. Thanks for your visit! It's always nice to see you!

Arnaud said...

10,000th photo !! congratulations !!
I hope that you'll still sharing the next 10 000 with us :o)

Bradley Hsi said...

Wow, this is a lot of photographs. Imaging if you have to pay for it as in the old day of film camera. The photo looks so romantic.

Karyn said...

That is impressive, for sure! Obviously, taking that many photos has made you a very good photographer - this photo is beautiful.

DeniseinVA said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations. This is a beautiful photograph.

Christina, Sweden said...

CAndlelight is always nice and what a amst way to use the O

Christina from Sweden