24.4.09

Cloudy yet Romantic

In the land where we have sun light all year long,
sometimes
the day can also be so gloomy.

Cloudy


You can't see the sun,
can't see the clear blue sky.
All you can see is this grey cloudy sky.

Cloudy Branch


Never mind,
with a little touch of
imagination and creativity
the day
can be so romantic.

"There is my Love, hidden in the mist"

Blur Life


Find more romantic sky photos here:

12 comments:

Unknown said...

It's true ... when the big things (clouds and sky) are gray, there's always joy to found in the little.

B SQUARED said...

Lovely words to beautiful photos.

Louise said...

You did make that last picture romantic. Who needs blue sky?

The Write Girl said...

I like your words "with a little touch of imagination and creativity
the day can be so romantic" I love the flower on the tree.

Maria said...

Really wonderful... Thank you for sharing this ~ Maria

RA said...

Beautiful SkyWatch Friday post! You are so good with romantic words and photos, my dear Ellie. Have a great day :)

Barbara said...

I am absolutely in love with your last capture on this post. Smiles B

Gaelyn said...

You've made a grey sky gorgeous and magical.

Vicky said...

very arty photos!

The Explorer said...

They are romantic...

Anonymous said...

Very creative posts here ellie and I love this last photo. Thanks for the visits, am now back. I still have to work on the buttons when I get the time and my head is all clear from my vacation, hehehe... I like these buttons, they are simple and elegant.

VALKYRIEN said...

Lovely post! The last photo is a dream of a photo! And so suitable to your lovely words!