These are the things I have on my desk:
- my unfinished knitting due to some errors that until now I have no idea how to fix them,
- my ethnic orange beads necklace that my girl friends thought it is kinda too big for me,
- my orange camera pouch a gift from Gabriel,
- the paper note flowery orange box with three color pencils.
So, tell me a little bit about you. What do you have on your desk?

More yellow at:


















7 comments:
Lovely photo, representing a little bit of you :)!
Simply beautiful, I have lots of things too on my table that I can't seem to work on it anymore, LoL...mostly yellow things.
Grin, yours looks so pretty and orderly :D
I played the "show off your desk" game a while back when we were still in Kuwait.
I have a different desk now and it has more pics on it instead of nail lacquer but besides that it's much the same.
Not pretty, but you asked ;)
http://nicoleb.org/b2/index.php/show-off-your-office
Happy Mellow Yellow Monday :)
You have a lovely desk. I'd never take a photo of mine because it's like a tornado hit it!
my desk has very few pretty things on it they way yours does
Cool, cool desk...I really love that.
BTW, am sending you another hot award, go get it. Hope you'd like it.
Hi, I love the things in your desk and the case for your camera is pretty. Can I borrow your pencils?
Post a Comment