Simply a wanderer re-discovering light for my heart and mind through my little eyes and simple lenses, on the way, meeting colorful shining friends along the way.
Gibt jedem Tag die Chance, der schoenste deines Lebens zu sein!
Give every day the Chance, to be the most beautiful one of yours!
Thank you note
Salam and Terima Kasih May Peace and Blessings be with You All, Always.
Grab my Badge
Lenses
Mariamellie's photographs are simply taken by Canon Digital Ixus 75. Some photos are genuine without editing, others are slightly edited by using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
4 comments:
Wonderful colors! And I love your butterfly pictures!
I'm also sometimes in the mood for red, I used to like red shirts but I grew up with it already,though my yellow stays the same.
your blog is still in the soft, i like your composition and your music. it's a real pleasure to visit.
It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreRee Bali ***cfxfgdgfc
Post a Comment