20.4.09

I See You!

Good Morning!

I see you!

Little Bug 5



I'm busy today!

Little Bug 3



Love hanging upside down....

Little Bug 2


Pink is nice

Little Bug 4



Ah... meet my mate!

Little Bug 6

Have a Good Day!



Take a peep on more macro and animals here:




9 comments:

Jeri ~ said...

Wow - Your photos are magnificent!! Amazing macros!!

Arija said...

Hey...are you trying to bug me?

RA said...

Hi little fellows! Beautiful macros, Ellie :)

Island Style said...

Oh what a cool blog!! Love your photos..what beautiful shots! Aloha-

Unknown said...

Well thought through idea and beautifully executed. The like the first image the best thanks to stunning use of DOF.

kazu said...

I like 3rd pics. It's very cute!
Beautiful flowers too.
Great photos!

VALKYRIEN said...

Wow - what a cutie! And what gorgeous shots! Simply love them! And made me smile! :))

And great macro!

Unknown said...

Amazingly incredible photographs. Great work.
Happy Twirls

Redzlan said...

Beautiful macro work!