Here is Mama in her garden. These pictures were taken long time ago in the 1970s. So they are older than my age. It is still the same garden though there has been so much changed as the years went by. But I notice some flowers are the same, especially the red roses.
Hmmm... Mama is a romantic one. And she is so fancy with her sunglasses. I love her hairstyle and her shoes. I wish I could meet Mama of that year. It would be lovely with a lot of talk accompanied by cups and cups of Jasmine tea with honey.
Hmmm... Mama is a romantic one. And she is so fancy with her sunglasses. I love her hairstyle and her shoes. I wish I could meet Mama of that year. It would be lovely with a lot of talk accompanied by cups and cups of Jasmine tea with honey.


To all of you my lovelies,
enjoy your Mama and the good old days.
Wish you have a romantic day!
It is so fun to join ABC Wednesday, click on the logo:




















15 comments:
Very special M! Nice to meet your Mom, Mariamellie. That's another special M :).
These are such personal images, and photos are so timeless they keep us alive forever.
What a beautiful garden, but not near as beautiful as your mama! Such wonderful memories!
And thanks for visiting my blog!
I also enjoyed looking back at mama's photo of yesteryear.Thanks for sharing.
This is so classic. Good to you still have these photos. :)
Your mother must have been very young then and she is beautiful! Is she still with you? Lovely tribute to your mum, Mariamellie! Thank you for sharing!
Thanks for you all, what a lovely comment to my Mama. She was 35 when she had me in '78. I guess she was in her early 30s on that photo =) oh yes she is still with me. After my father passed away a month ago, I get older while Mama gets younger, and now it feels like 'sisters'. =)
Thank you for visitng my blog. Your Mama looks so lovely in the garden, peaceful, serene and happy. I love the 70's sort of faded colors.
Am back ellie, go check my blog I have another award for you which I hope you'd like. I'm not sure if you did collect the last award I gave you too.
How beautifully poignant the words for your mama of the photo!
Nice post about your mama! I bet she's very proud of you too!
Such lovely images of your mama as a young lady, truly a keepsake!
Blessings to both of you.
A very special and lovely tribute to your Mother. Great choice for the letter M.
Very nice post, it nice that although she is getting old but you still have her around with you. Thanks for visiting our blog.
What a beautiful choice for 'M'! I agree, it would be wonderful to meet my mama from the days before she had me, when she was my age now.
I also wanted to say that I love your limerick, above :D
Post a Comment