Inexpressible post, pretty beautiful Ellie. Agree with this awesomest poem, that I spend all I do have for loveliness, and never count the cost as I have really unica precious friends like YOU. Hope you too have a Sunday filled with the bounty of beauties in your flowers and enchanting words.
The poems and the flowers match so well! Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I wish you a great week! Thanks for your visit!. I don't know if the narcissus smell, for I cannot smell very well any more.
Simply a wanderer re-discovering light for my heart and mind through my little eyes and simple lenses, on the way, meeting colorful shining friends along the way.
Gibt jedem Tag die Chance, der schoenste deines Lebens zu sein!
Give every day the Chance, to be the most beautiful one of yours!
Thank you note
Salam and Terima Kasih May Peace and Blessings be with You All, Always.
Grab my Badge
Lenses
Mariamellie's photographs are simply taken by Canon Digital Ixus 75. Some photos are genuine without editing, others are slightly edited by using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
19 comments:
So nice fotos of the flowers, and the words is so strong.
Beautiful flowers again Ellie and the poem goes well with it. You are one creative person. :)
Inexpressible post, pretty beautiful Ellie. Agree with this awesomest poem, that I spend all I do have for loveliness, and never count the cost as I have really unica precious friends like YOU.
Hope you too have a Sunday filled with the bounty of beauties in your flowers and enchanting words.
((Hugs))
Lovely flowers, lovely butterfly, lovely poem. Thanks for sharing.
Nebraska Birding
Your flowers and poems are wonderful, your photos are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing them.
What a beautiful color for a flower. And a lovely poem, too.
Beautiful photos and poem, my dear! Have a great week :).
love the flowers as well as the poems, very pretty..
Beautifyul flower pictures and I love the poem, as well as the music!!
Lovely flower photos and the poems.
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for visiting me.
Gunilla in Sweden
so beautiful photos and flowers ;)
The poems and the flowers match so well! Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I wish you a great week! Thanks for your visit!. I don't know if the narcissus smell, for I cannot smell very well any more.
Very nice post Mariamellie.
Very nice post Mariamellie.
Incredibel photos! So soft and warm, you make the little wild flower look like a queen! Beautiful done!
And beautiful poems!
Happy Easter!
Hi,Mariamellie!
It's beautiful flowers.and nice buck music. When I'm seeing a picture while hearing this music, it's being touched.
such a lovely flowers. happy easter!
So beautiful Maria :)
Glad i made you laugh !!!
One word...beautiful!
Post a Comment