9.4.09

Thursday Quote

Last March I designed a little work of photos with quotations as a gift to my friends in the Focolare for celebrating the Life of Chiara Lubich the Foundress of the Focolare Movement.

I share some works here so that the beautiful messages from Chiara would reach many more people. Feel free to download them for your personal inspiration. Enjoy!

Chiara Lubich Quotes 3

Chiara Lubich Quotes 2

Chiara Lubich Quotes 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful inspiring quotes. I'm glad you shared these to us. You are so lucky to be attending the movement. I've heard of Focolare Movement but it didn't reach to the province where I am right now.

Reader Wil said...

I read about the Foculare Movement! Their goal became one of striving towards the fulfillment of Jesus' prayer to the Father: "May they all be one" (John 17:21).
That's beautiful! So Christians can also participate?

Mariamellie said...

Yes, Chiara is a charismatic lady and inspiring so many people. It is actually a catholic movement, but as the goal is UNITY, surely everybody from other religious convictions may participate and share the spirit of Unity, and here I am. =)
Happy Easter my lovelies!