"You Give Love and You Receive Love"
After being absent a little while from blogging, I've missed many wonderful posts of you all my loveliests. A little while ago I passed an award to Nihal of the CrossRoads. What a surprise! She wrote a beautiful Thank-You note for me. Oh... you know I am so flattered as Nihal also gave me such a beautiful gift: a lovely cute pair of silver earrings with little flower. So nice.
Thank you Nihal,
and here I give you a little red flower to welcome your spring
and to celebrate your lovely blog!
and here I give you a little red flower to welcome your spring
and to celebrate your lovely blog!


















2 comments:
Ah, blogging friendships are some of the beauties in life :)!
Pretty sweetest Ellie, I'm so sorry for your loss... May happy memories of your father be a great comfort to you during this sad time.
My oh my, what a beautiful springly red flower is this one. THANK YOU so much for dedicating this nice creature to me, it means a lot to me, believe me. I'll place it on my side bar.
Btw, earrings won't stay as virtual ones:) In a short time possible as I find from my current works, I'll gladly send you a pair of my selection. Some things some beauties have to shared:)
Till I contact you for your snail mail address, be well and Happy week, Ellie.
Much Love~
Post a Comment