For me
there is a day
when
Life is
messily beautiful
while
the other day
Life is
beautifully messy




Visit more Sky Watch! ...

Have a lovely Friday everyone!
there is a day
when
Life is
messily beautiful
while
the other day
Life is
beautifully messy




Visit more Sky Watch! ...

Have a lovely Friday everyone!


















9 comments:
Fun photos! A lot of lines against the blue sky! The last one is quite artistic!
I"d love it to be beaatifully messy :) Beautiful messy photos here ellie!
Salam,
Leafless trees look artistic and the photos nice,all of them.
Happy skywatch.
Beautiful effects. I love the dark blue colors of the sky! Have a great weekend, Ellie :).
I love these photos. Look at those branches twist and turn. It's like they are full of life.
I enjoyed your post. : )
Lovely poetry! Your photos are messily beautiful. Happy weekend.
I love the last one! An interesting bunch of photos, great job! Happy SWF and weekend!
Great idea for your sky shots. Lovely photos on your blog, especially the flowers. Good music too!
I love leaf-less tree branches. I love spring when all the leaves return but there's something haunting about trees in the winter. Like you photos- haunting.
Caprice
Post a Comment