Hello! This is the beauty of living in a city: enjoying the sun sets on the roof! Oh my! =) I love the pink ray of lights, and that bold brave electric wire pole.
Thank you for visiting me!! Hey Pacey dear, how come I cannot post any comment on your blog? =)we post the same theme today!!! so nice!! oh.. I am doing great really!! =)
Such beautiful sunset photos. I looked over some of your blog posts, and you have such fantastic photos, I am speechless. Lovely flowers. And my sympathies to you on the passing of your father; I lost my father just a little over 2 years ago, and the pain is still there at times. I think how much he would have liked my new home and wish he could be here!
Thanks for sharing, and hope you are having a very nice week! :)
Simply a wanderer re-discovering light for my heart and mind through my little eyes and simple lenses, on the way, meeting colorful shining friends along the way.
Gibt jedem Tag die Chance, der schoenste deines Lebens zu sein!
Give every day the Chance, to be the most beautiful one of yours!
Thank you note
Salam and Terima Kasih May Peace and Blessings be with You All, Always.
Grab my Badge
Lenses
Mariamellie's photographs are simply taken by Canon Digital Ixus 75. Some photos are genuine without editing, others are slightly edited by using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
13 comments:
Thank you for sharing the beautiful sunset. I enjoyed your words. So poetic : )
Hi ellie, hope all is well now with you. I love the sky photo and I've been missing your shiny posts here now.
Pacey
Thank you for visiting me!!
Hey Pacey dear, how come I cannot post any comment on your blog? =)we post the same theme today!!! so nice!! oh.. I am doing great really!! =)
Great capture. I love all the wires, and often find myself looking up at them myself, and think what an intricate web we weave.
These are terrific silhouettes with a gorgeous sky...
Simply beautiful sunset skies!
Sunset/sunrise are so stunning! They are so beautiful images of the sky :)
Hi, I wonder why you can't. But I think I did see one comment from you on my post for SWF today. Just check out my new post at Soul Pacifier.
What lovely sunsets. The middle one with the rose is just perfect.
Beautiful sunset! And nice blog!!
Beautiful colors sunset.
And fascinating rose!
Great photos.
Mariamellie,
Love th silioutes of your sky watch shots. Love the golden tones also. Smiles B
Such beautiful sunset photos. I looked over some of your blog posts, and you have such fantastic photos, I am speechless. Lovely flowers. And my sympathies to you on the passing of your father; I lost my father just a little over 2 years ago, and the pain is still there at times. I think how much he would have liked my new home and wish he could be here!
Thanks for sharing, and hope you are having a very nice week! :)
Post a Comment