Oh well..*big smile*... I tried a bit vintage effects on this photo and after hours and hours trying the texture and the brushes, here it is. Oh... I also added a limerick.
So what do you think? Any suggestions or tips and tricks... will be so much appreciated! ^_^
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is pretty, looks good whatever you did on it ellie.
Hi..I just wanted to let you know that while I was checking out the rest of your blog..it would freeze up (I tried about 5 times) but couldn't move my mouse. That might be due to your settings..having more than ten blogs showing- slows it down? Just thought I'd tell you cause your blog is so lovely and I would of commented more- Have a great day.. Cheers-
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Simply a wanderer re-discovering light for my heart and mind through my little eyes and simple lenses, on the way, meeting colorful shining friends along the way.
Gibt jedem Tag die Chance, der schoenste deines Lebens zu sein!
Give every day the Chance, to be the most beautiful one of yours!
Thank you note
Salam and Terima Kasih May Peace and Blessings be with You All, Always.
Grab my Badge
Lenses
Mariamellie's photographs are simply taken by Canon Digital Ixus 75. Some photos are genuine without editing, others are slightly edited by using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
5 comments:
This is pretty, looks good whatever you did on it ellie.
Beautifully done! Have a great day, Ellie :).
You created a very beautiful effect. It's truly lovely!
Hi..I just wanted to let you know that while I was checking out the rest of your blog..it would freeze up (I tried about 5 times) but couldn't move my mouse. That might be due to your settings..having more than ten blogs showing- slows it down? Just thought I'd tell you cause your blog is so lovely and I would of commented more- Have a great day..
Cheers-
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment