23.1.09

Ray of LIGHT on the Water


Was Machts Mir Stark?

What Makes Me Strong?


Since November, I experience the flood coming into my house every two weeks. Friends and family called asking, "How are you all doing?" "Are you Ok?"

"Ow, Yes We are OK!"

To see the beauty in everything that happens in our Life,
that What Makes Me Strong!

So, you see how beautiful the ray of lights reflected on the water as you see in the picture above?

Life is Beautiful!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Kisses



p.s Though we had flood, Thanks to the Soul of the Universe, I could still connect to the rest of the World with the Internet!


2 comments:

Lamma Helwa said...

I was reading ur words and thinking, it is not Friday yet over here! However we can share wonderful moments and thoughts all over the world despite of the time and place.

This is a wonderful post!

Life is good!

Cheers!

Mariamellie said...

Thanks for stopping by Lamma Helwa... So nice that we are connected beyond space and time..

My warm greetings for Manchester Connecticut, hope I can visit the lovely New England again someday..

in the meantime, Keep on Shining!