10.4.09

Stunning

I find today's cloud stunning for such a formation of clouds. Perhaps the magnetic electric wire has successfully drawn the clouds above the pole??



Sky Watch Wire Pole, originally uploaded by Mariamellie.

And ah.. here is a bit experiment of some sky watch photos combined in a collage.


Sky Watch Collage Resized, originally uploaded by Mariamellie.

Enjoy your Friday!


19 comments:

Reader Wil said...

What a beautiful photo! Thank you for your comment on the concentration camps. I answered you there with these words: My dear Mariamellie, thank you so much for your heartfelt words. War is always hell. We were all to blame for those wars. The Dutch were colonists, something I am not proud of. But it's always women and children who are punished for what governments did.

Guy D said...

Excellent skywatch images, thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Anonymous said...

Really stunning, great shots.
Thanks for sharing
Mary ElizabethBlog.

Louise said...

Indeed, it is stunning!

RA said...

Beautiful photos and collage, my dear! Great inspiration. Have a wonderful long weekend :).

The Write Girl said...

I love the collage!! Beautiful skies. I always seem to attract electrical wires in my sky shots : )

Bryan said...

So many beautiful skies in that collage! I keep wanting to look at one part of it, but then I see another beautiful sky and look at that one before I notice another beautiful sky and look at that one and so on.

Barbara said...

Great collage. You composed it nicely. Happy Friday.
Smiles B

kazu said...

Hi,Mariamellie!
It's the blue sky which seems confortable,isn't it?
So nice photos.
Enjoy your Friday too!

Petit Eyekiss said...

I really like the collage!
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

The collage brings together a lot of clouds that makes a striking design.

marie-louise said...

I love the collage, it is really terrific especially the different cloud scenes.

unelmikko,Finland said...

Upeita taivasvärejä, kesää odottaen sinisyyskin kasvaa.

Huzhar said...

Beautiful work and the sky is so wonderful..

B i r g i t t a said...

Nice collage! Blue and white in the sky - oh its so beautiful :)

Just Jules said...

love the collage

Come visit my blog before the end of the weekend so I can throw an extra chance in the drawing for you.

PixieKatten said...

Wow I love the collage. Great idea and great photos! :)

Girl Tornado said...

Isn't it funny, most of us photographers try to get photos without the electric lines ... however, you've managed to capture a shot that looks marvelous even with the wires!

And your SkyWatch collage is absolutely beautiful, well done! :)

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Will said...

Great Skywatch images! I love the clouds in that brilliant blue sky.