Simply a wanderer re-discovering light for my heart and mind through my little eyes and simple lenses, on the way, meeting colorful shining friends along the way.
Gibt jedem Tag die Chance, der schoenste deines Lebens zu sein!
Give every day the Chance, to be the most beautiful one of yours!
Thank you note
Salam and Terima Kasih May Peace and Blessings be with You All, Always.
Grab my Badge
Lenses
Mariamellie's photographs are simply taken by Canon Digital Ixus 75. Some photos are genuine without editing, others are slightly edited by using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
18 comments:
Hi Mellie, it's so great to see you blogging again. I love your photos and words! I have something for you. Hope you like it :).
Ahh...lovely and purifying morning dews. So nicely captured Ellie!
BTW, My post for WW is now up. Have a nice day!
what super photos, lovely close ups.
Gill in Canada
gorgeous macros - thanks for dropping by today! :)
If you love plants and flowers, I do love them too...only i'm not a good photographer yet of my flowers. :)
Refreshing, beautiful, and inspiring. I love each picture. The resolution is so clear that I feel I'm there.
I love these photos. I never seem able to get the effect I want when I photograph droplets on the leaves.
Wow those are gorgeous.
Hope your having a great week!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Hi Ellie, I have two awards waiting for you in my blog. Go get it and enjoy!
Beautiful !!
Can you tell me what is this song on your blog, it's so peacefull
Stunning collection of images on dew drops. Each one is as good as the other. Beautiful
These photos are fantastic - I love the soft focus!
Stunning photos- absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing. You have a beautiful blog site.
Caprice
Extremely refreshing macros :)
Fantastic photos. I like them all.
Thanks for sharing.
Gunilla in Sweden
Lovely poem and beautiful photos!
I love these photos! You have a beatyful blog side.
Realy "eyekisses"
Post a Comment