15.2.09

Today's Flowers: When......

When the wind blows...
can't you see the trace of Angel's wing on the clear blue sky?


Love
is Love, it is always pretty...
like the rose petals fallen on the soil...


May I give you the rose, oh you all my lovelies
who visit me yesterday, today, and tomorrow... ?


and let you be inside the flower,
enjoying the fragrance,
lying on its beauty,
and get warmed by the color....


I wish you all the Love in the world in every single day you make....



Visit more flowers here:


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they your plants, so beautiful flowers ellie. I think your place has lots of beaches too, that I'd even one day visit. Someday...:)

Lilli & Nevada said...

I love all the photos but love the rose peddles

Gill - That British Woman said...

what lovely words to go with lovely photos,

Gill in Canada

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo and words. I really like that last photos. The colors are fantastic.

Redzlan said...

Lovely;; nice colour and blue sky..

Carletta said...

Gorgeous images!
The red against the blue sky in the first is very nice.
Your last photo - beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers from a beautiful country!!
Wonderful pictures too!!

Arija said...

Such lovely photos and flowers. Love the rose petals on the mossy earth.
Thank you for your kind thoughts during my recent indisposition.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

All takes are perfect!
Roses are my favourite flower!
Thanks for posting roses also!

Luiz

Anonymous said...

Especially love the angel wings seen in the skies. Great photo!

Unknown said...

WOW...beautiful colors. If I were you I would post slightly higher resolution images to reduce the pixelation...Thomas

angel said...

Hi!
Ilove rose ande the flowers.

Acabei de postar um texto falando de rosas. adorei o seu. è muito bonito . Amo flores.
abraço
angel

kazu said...

Hallo!
Nice blue sky!and beautiful flowers!
I like it!

Judy said...

Lovely photos of all the roses - these red ones and the creamy ones further along the page! But my favourite photo has to be the one in your header - the hibiscus with the water droplets, and the out of focus drops in the background enlarging to to become circles of refracted light!!!