Light... signs the Angels are here today...
Can't see yet, but I believe
the Angels bring the Soul's blessings
to my dry branches and bring it back to Life today
the Angels bring the Soul's blessings
to my dry branches and bring it back to Life today




"Oh.. you want to dance with the Angels?
Then embroider me with gold, and I will fly with the Angels,
and you can dance with me."
"Sing with the Angels?
Then show me a song, and I will strum with the Angels,
and you can sing with me."
Then embroider me with gold, and I will fly with the Angels,
and you can dance with me."
"Sing with the Angels?
Then show me a song, and I will strum with the Angels,
and you can sing with me."


Wish you all the best clear blue sky and the loving Angel in your Life.

(Song: Dance with the Angels by Lisa Loeb)




















6 comments:
Your angel skies are beautiful.
Love your vision and your words.
Beautiful set of sky photos. Love the commentary.
Beautiful skies there ellie...thanks for sharing.
How beautiful sky!
I'd like to singing and dancing!
and Thanks for visiting!
Coucou Ellie, this Angelic post made my Sunday!
So beauty-fully captured skies, and I couldn't take my eyes away but frozen on each one of them. Is it really your world, Indonesia?
Has to be another heavenly place, and my wish list is growing, growing, growing.. just added Indonesia a must-to-visit.
Let me say that I'm a believer each of us an angel basically, but we must embrace each other if we want to fly so high.
Post a Comment