17.2.09

My World: Citizen of the Macro World

Ladies and gentleman, I would like to introduce you all to the "Citizen of the Macro World".. oh well... they are the representatives..









and my darling here is sunbathing, she is such a cute baby you know! really...



Click here to see other view of My World around the globe!


Have a nice Tuesday you all, success and have fun at work!!

11 comments:

alicesg said...

Very beautiful photos of the little "cuties". Love the song in your blog. Have a nice day.

alicesg said...

Ooops, sorry the song's comment is meant for another blog.:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful innocent citizens ellie... I love that grasshopper.

SandyCarlson said...

These critters are amazing.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Hi, I am the first time here. Your Macro world is very impressive. I love everything tropical and you are living where I would like to live! So the next best thing is to follow your blog! What about that?

nazeee said...

your darling looks very cool

Unknown said...

Nice macro shots!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your models seem to be enjoying the shoot a lot :)

Catherine said...

That last one is a particularly cute little poser!!

Scotty Graham said...

Hi Die Ellie,

Thanks for the comment in my blog...I hope you come back and visit me often....

Love your blog and had a good time browsing...

Take care,

Scotty

kazu said...

Wonderful photos!
It is very beautiful color!