Red roses in Mama's garden are bold and beautiful. They grow soaring up to the sky to where the sun light comes. Confidently reaching out the light. With no hesitation. No hesitation.

And these two,
together soaring up to light
under the clear blue sky.
together soaring up to light
under the clear blue sky.



















21 comments:
How wonderful is the light shining through the flower!
Wow, glad to see your shining sun there ellie and the beautiful roses in it. :)
Very beautiful idea!
Beautiful pictures! Love the lighting on the first one. Great additions to skywatch.
Lovely. Postcard perfect, the first picture.
Beautiful shots. I really like the 1st one where the sun is shining brightly showing off the beauty of the rose. Smiles B
What a gorgeous post!! Fantastic sky watch.
Amazing photo!! Awesome for sky watch, thank you.
Lovely shot,beautiful !!!.
Have a nice day.
Beautiful flowers AND sky. They complement each other!
Nice contrast!
Oh, so pretty! I love these shots! Very creative...
Beautiful roses! And shot from an unusual angle, which makes it very special.
I see that "Kartini says..." has some Dutch words. Shall I give you the correct spelling? It is:" Door Duisternis tot Licht" Sorry, but it's too beautiful too leave it like that.Hugs, Wil
Nice pics Mariamellie!
It is so beautiful flowers.
The photographs of the red flowers you posted for this SkyWatch are very nice.
My SkyWatch Friday post
The first shot is brilliant! Once again, your garden impresses me. I'm going through the previously posted pictures and enjoying every single one of 'em :)
Have a blessed weekend!
Great, love the backlighting on the roses.
These are great shots for SkyWatch! Did you have to lie down on the ground to take those? Love the way the light shines through.
Thank you all! It was so fun to take those pictures, and no I didn't have to lie down on the ground, because the roses are high truly every single day they grow even higher reaching out the sky! But I did get cramp on my arms for holding the camera, and the light blinded me a bit... =)
Ow.. my dear Wil, thanks for the correction of Kartini's quote in Dutch, she really spoke the language you know that?.. hugs..
Post a Comment