26.2.09

Cheerful

Yesterday was my super 'bad' day. It was mixed between mellow, frustrating, desperating, confusing, and heart-breaking day.

But I am not going to write the details about it now on this post as I still need to do something a little bit with the pictures that will accompany the story. I am just writing about my feeling and its 'evolution' today... =)

Anyway....

So today when I woke up at 6.30 in the morning, instead of hoping that things would get better, I told myself to be ready for a much worse day. I was ready. And I was ready to finish what I had started yesterday.

Well, at 8 am things were smooth and perfect. I took a meditative walk. A remedy that successfully disentangled the knotted problem in my head.

Around 9 am, the sun was beautifully kissing the garden, and in the meantime I tried to have a little fun by taking some pictures. Warm happiness started to fill me.

10 am: a problem encountered but I tried to keep my head cool. At 11 am one of my plan came to realization, good!

By 12 my smile came more often. At noon, my laughter danced in the air.

And the whole afternoon......I know you all can guess how I feel... this following picture tells it best:


oooohhhh... can't wait for tomorrow!! =)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Anyway my lovely blogging friends, I need to tell you this.

I had a lovely communication with the guy who posted my pictures. Vasu, his name, has apologized. He regretted and took up a responsibility that I feel it must be quite hard for him to do so as he deleted not only my pictures but his blog as well. It is quite sad but I believe Vasu will come back blogging again with so much refresh and enjoyable blog of his own work. And surely I would love to visit his new blog which hopefully will radiate the beautiful light he has in his heart, with inspiring stories of his country, people, and culture.

Vasu, this little flower kissed by fresh morning sunlight is for YOU!

Remember, Everyday is a new day!



3 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Great! I also hope Vasu comes back with another blog. I am sure he will write about his beautiful country , for there is so much about India I'd like to know!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is great Ellie. Good that everything's been settled!

Anonymous said...

An award : I ♥ This Blog is waiting for you on my page. Go get it and enjoy!