7.2.09

Loving Me Part 3 - Knowing Him

Admiring myself means admiring He who creates me.








"Surely We created man of the best stature"

At Tin (95) - 4






















"The Beneficent"
"He hath created man. He hath taught him utterance"
"Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests"
"Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny?"

The Beneficent (55) 1, 3-4, 17-18








Note:
Pics are The Minaret of Islamice Center in Samarinda, East Borneo. It is a new Islamic center in my city which is said to be the biggest one in South East Asia. The Minaret here is the tallest and biggest one duplicated the one in Mecca. This project is sponsored by the provincial government of East Borneo in cooperation with sponsors from Saudi.

One afternoon, few days after I got back home, I rode a bike around the city, and I stopped by here to take some quick snapshots. I edited the pics with Adobe photoshop CS3 as now I am learning how to use 'curve' tools. :-)



4 comments:

Ndez said...

bagus koq..
satunya pake efek 'film' y?

BETEWE... ini website or webgaleri ya?? banyak kali picnya! oy, sebelum di uplot.. km harus downsixe filenya dulu ya?

Lamma Helwa said...

The pictures are amazing! do you take them urself? or u get them online?

http://lammahelwa.blogspot.com

Mariamellie said...

ow, thanks for your comments! It's a compliment! I took the pics myself, it is a new Islamic center in my city which is said to be the biggest one in South East Asia. The Minaret here is the tallest and biggest one duplicated the one in Mecca. This project is sponsored by the provincial govt of East Borneo in cooperation with sponsors from Saudi.

One afternoon, few days after I got back home, I rode a bike around the city, and I stopped by here to take some quick snapshots. I edited the pics with Adobe photoshop CS3 as now I am learning how to use 'curve' tools. :-) thanks for Ndez who taught me the program!

Redzlan said...

Beautiful photography, Mariamellie. Very talented.