24.1.09

There is BEAUTY when the Day is RAINY (Today's Flowers)


Yesterday was one of the best rainy afternoon. It was showering and the sun was out. Not much to say, there is beauty even when the day is rainy.



A raindrop and a Light



Feeling Pretty


Fresh!



Missing You


Feeling Confident


Lovely Couple


Love shows me Light and Hope


Pure Love


I Always Love You


Sorry to disturb, but you guys are cute!







7 comments:

Amel said...

Hi, Maria!!!

THANKS for visiting my blog and commenting on my latest post. Tapi itu foto bukan babyku hi hi hi...but my bro's baby. I have no babies yet, but I hope God will let me get pregnant soon he he he...

Horsoon said...

Beautiful shots! Glad I found this site :)

Arija said...

Marieamelie, these are beautiful shots. Love the light and the raindrops!

Anonymous said...

Very lovely shots! I love the water drops on the flowers, but my favorite has got to the that rose bush with sunrays.

My flower picture for today is posted here. Have a great week ahead.

dot said...

You caught the rain drops perfectly. What pretty pictures!

Unknown said...

Nice series! Love the water droplets on the flowers.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Hi Mariamellie

Symply wordless!
Fantstic photos, very well taken!
Thanks for your support!

Luiz