29th January 2007 -- 16:18:50
"and...I love u!U r the most beautiful and precious ever happened to me"~~~
Today, I woke up with heart beat. I thought,
"so here I am today?",
"so here I am today!".
"so here I am today!".
Still hugging my pillow as if I hug my heart, I sent prayer for my loved one in the name of the Soul who have created me and created him. And I sent one to myself as well.
The morning was so sunny outside. Mikail the Angel came down again bringing the light of felicity from the Soul for lives on earth. I got up, opened the window, catched the light, and all at once let the morning breeze the angel blew came to me kissing my cheeks, saying "morning my dear".
I looked at myself to the mirror. "I am still I am" and surely I gave myself the best smile of mine. Deep inside, "Love is still Love is". And I started another new day feeling sunny and peaceful.
Once, today was one of the happiest day in my life.
Today still radiates the happiness.
Tomorrow, I believe, will be.
Listen to the following music, let the light brings back the light into our hearts....
And let the destiny fulfills the wish of every personal legend to be.
And surely I wish You the light for your heart! I do.



















2 comments:
The feeling that everyday is happily does you! and This music is so nice!
Your words and your spirit are luminous,
Thank you for sharing your gentle grace with the world,
Wings of light,
Maithri
Post a Comment