25.1.09

SkyWatch -- Flying Home --

I was flying home from Yogyakarta to East Borneo. The day was sunny, the sky was clear. I think it was a good sign!


Leaving Yogyakarta, I'll be back in June!


Mount Merapi, I saw you every single day my lovely mountain! still see you in my mind!


I miss the mountains so much.

Merapi and Merbabu featuring Sindoro and Sumbing of Central Java


on the cloud nine!


above the sea between Java and Borneo


finally reach Borneo


down there is a city in the south


above East Borneo


Flying above the mighty River of East Borneo


Finally ready for landing on Balikpapan


So happy to be Home, really!
I wish my life and yours are as clear as the sky above!

Remember, those who flies higher sees further!
Richard Bach - Jonathan Livingston Seagull



6 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Very nice pics. I'd love to be on a plane right now, lol anywhere warm!!

Barbara said...

Maria,
I love the blues in these shots. Very nice. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your flower posts the water drops add such charactor.
Smiles B

Mariamellie said...

To Miranda and Barbara,

thanks so much for stopping by and giving me your lovely words. Like you both, I love flowers, nature, smiles and getting to know people.

@Miranda: I just edited the pic with Adobe Photoshop with the Overlay tool once and it already gave me such a lovely blue. But the real blue sky I saw without the camera was so so much nicer!

Redzlan said...

Nice blue sky series..
Welcome home! ;)

Lamma Helwa said...

The blue skies r amazing... nice shots!

u got a very good window seat, I would say!

I love when u see different scenes of a lot of place on one flight! u feel u r really flying on the top of the world :)

Mariamellie said...

@ Lamma Halwa:

I tell you the secret, Be the First at the Check in Counter! The officers are usually still very nice and warm welcoming the passengers. Give your best smile and request "May I get the window seat please?" Believe me, it works! well It worked on me, I always get window seat. I never forget my flying experience above the New England...

Cheers!