
It was so sunny yesterday morning. Sunrise is always beautiful wherever it takes place. It does not matter on the beach or the dessert, in the city, the baby morning sun always keeps on shining.
I watched the one that rose on the roof yesterday.
I captured another photos of dew. I admire droplets of dew so much that dew always consoles my heart and mind. Seeing the droplets of dew holding on to the branch gives me strength somehow. It simply reminds me to keep holding on to the inner me, to my dreams and hopes, to my faith, keep believing in myself.
And still about discovering treasures... I think it is part of my personal legend lately... I found those 'who' smell good and share their fragrance to the fresh morning air in my garden.
Here is the Indonesian Roses. There are a lot of roses like this in my Mama's garden. The color is quite daring, fuchsia! They smell so lovely. They are not the typical roses that can last for days though. But they bloom everyday every seasons. I often put them in a Vase, oh dear, they absorb water so much you know, always thirsty.

And here is the orchid. I think it is typically from Borneo (another kind is known as Black Orchid). This one is so special. While other orchids don't smell, this kind really has good smell. It has fragrance. That is why we in Borneo call it 'Anggrek Dupa',in Indonesian language Anggrek means Orchid and Dupa means Incense.


This one is Indonesian Jasmine, which is native to southern Asia (it is also said that the one in Spain - the Spanish Jasmine is originally from this area). We also have a lot in our garden. They smell loveliest! Jasmine is the most favorite flowers for the Bride here in Indonesia.

And this is Kenanga flower (latin: Cananga Odorata), or also known as Ilang-Ilang Tree. It is native to Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Phillipine, also the southern India and other Pacific islands. It is also known as Ylang-Ylang or Perfume tree. It can grow to about 24 m tall. The fragrant is so lovely and if you put it in your room, the fragrance lasts for about three days. Kenanga is often used to make a perfume known as Ylang-Ylang or Macassar oil.



While this one is known as Sirih Leave, also smells good and is used for medication.


I wish you happiness and fragrance in your life today.
I wish myself sunny heart.
I wish my loved One warmness in His cold winter days.
Let the Light brings these wishes through space and time!


















5 comments:
Very beautiful pictures. I especially loved the Jasmine. I could almost smell it! Well done.
Hi DJ Rogue!
Thanks for visiting.. and visit Indonesia for more fragrance of Jasmine.. :-)
Ellie I really love the Black Orchid.
i love kembang tai ayam... (ada gak yah?
@ Galuh.. ntar ya aku minta black orchid ma kakak sepupuku...
@ Ndes.. kembang tai ayam?? adanya Kembang Jengger Ayam!!!
Post a Comment