27.1.09

My World -- Once in Chiemsee Bavaria --

This is one of the best trip I made with Gabriel in Bavaria. Chiemsee is so beautiful.





The Royal Palace of Herrenchiemsee

In 1873 King Ludwig II of Bavaria acquired the Herreninsel as the location for his Royal Palace of Herrenchiemsee. It modelled on Versailles built as a 'Temple of Fame' for King Louis XIV of France, whom the Bavarian monarch admired so much.

the backyard of the palace

Can You see the different? *big smile on my face*

The road not taken...

Wait for me..!

Gabs, Fliegen mit mir!!


A moment of happiness,

you and I sitting on the verandah,

apparently two, but one in soul, you and I.

We feel the flowing water of life here,

you and I, with the garden's beauty

and the birds singing.

The stars will be watching us,

and we will show them

what it is to be a thin crescent moon.

You and I unselfed, will be together,

indifferent to idle speculation, you and I.

The parrots of heaven will be cracking sugar

as we laugh together, you and I.

In one form upon this earth,

and in another form in a timeless sweet land.


Kulliyat e-Shams, 2114
Mevlana Jalaluddin Rumi



Visit more pics around the globe here



Note: Pics were taken by Me and Gabriel

11 comments:

chrome3d said...

It looks like a wonderful trip, allright! I couldn´t see the difference, sorry. I have to look once more.

chrome3d said...

Oh, now I see it. there was a boat in the end of that row.

Marites said...

Goodness, beautiful beautiful place! I especially like the sculptures, the birds, the road less taken pics:). Btw, my world entry is here

nazeee said...

hello your images definitely are beautiful memories of an awesome trip

Jane Hards Photography said...

Beautiful virtual trip around your world, such eye catching images.

Susie of Arabia said...

What a wonderful peek into your world! I looked and looked but I couldn't see the difference in the two photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog too!
http://susieofarabia.wordpress.com/

Arija said...

It certainly ia a wonderful spot with a special feeling being on an island. Ludwig II built a number of fantastic palaces.
I think I prefer the more frivolous Linderhof.plypers

Mariamellie said...

Ow I am so honored to have you all visiting my blog! I thank you so much! This is really a big support and really nice touch of you all. Once again, thank you so much!

xo

bass said...

Wow ellie, you did a very beautiful job. I like all the pictures but its the road and the trees lined that I loved most.

thank you for sharing your world.

Luf said...

love the trees so much!!!

uu..suka banget sama pohon2nya. rasanya pasti menyenangkan disitu.
btw, aku sudah posting di blog. hehe, i didn't write in in english. but i do have something for him in my last paragraph. hehe.. i guess, that's all he needs to know:)

bass said...

I have added your blog to my site. I like reading and seeing what's in your world. Happy blogging.