1.5.09

Red on Blue Sky

Warning!

What you are going to see here
is
the extreme combination of daring red foliage
with
daring clear blue sky
and
a little touch
of daring dying branch.

Blue Red Branch


Blinded by the LIGHT

Blue Red Light

Three Blue Red


Enjoy your Friday's Sky wherever you are!


Visit more sky photos here:


10 comments:

prkl said...

Reds and blues work GREAT together! Very nice entry for SWF!!

RA said...

Beautiful flowers against the sky! I love the bright colors :).

Unknown said...

These are beautiful shots,good contrasty of red & blue:)
Have a wonderful weekend.

kazu said...

Hi,Mariamellie!
Beautiful flowers and blue sky.
Great photos!

B SQUARED said...

Lovely. Well done.

The Write Girl said...

Stunning sunlight...beautifully captured. It is breathtaking.

Barbara said...

Happy Skywatch Mariamellie,
Love the red against the blue sky.
Smiles Barbara ...

Maria said...

I love how you find a contrast of color ... very nice ~Maria

Anonymous said...

Creative presentation Ellie, as always. Great shots and I love the new header. :)

Bradley Hsi said...

Great use of light, very beautiful.