Dear my lovelies,
I am mourning again today.
My beloved teacher, an inspiring figure, and one of special characters in the story of my study, has passed away last night. He was hospitalized due to appendicitis, got operated, and was in coma last Saturday, and finally awoke on Tuesday to Wednesday to give his last smile.
He was a brilliant one with a very good sense of humor. My special connection with him started as I learnt that, serendipitously, we ever shared the same city though each of us lived in different years in Boston. Boston Avenue was the first came up when we started the talk about Boston.
Then international political economy was a special subject of discussion that uniquely binding me and Gabriel and him as my lecturer. He was the supervisor for my most important thesis in my lifetime, and funnily he explained me about the integration in Germany by describing the German national football of Bundesliga. On my thesis presentation, I was really 'cooked till burnt' by him that it was the day I saw myself and my life more clearly. I will never be able to thank him enough for that precious moment of life.
His passing away last night amazingly opened my eyes more, well the passing away of my father last March has already started to open my eyes, forcing me to reflect more on my life, on what I really want to do in my life, on where I am going to walk, on what I desire most in life. His passing away made me more awake that "I am still alive and come on dear what are you going to do with your past life now in order to move forward to the future..?!"
After being unable to sleep all night long, so this morning I finally could say an important statement of my life to Gabriel:
To my dear Guru I would like to say:
I am mourning again today.
My beloved teacher, an inspiring figure, and one of special characters in the story of my study, has passed away last night. He was hospitalized due to appendicitis, got operated, and was in coma last Saturday, and finally awoke on Tuesday to Wednesday to give his last smile.
He was a brilliant one with a very good sense of humor. My special connection with him started as I learnt that, serendipitously, we ever shared the same city though each of us lived in different years in Boston. Boston Avenue was the first came up when we started the talk about Boston.
Then international political economy was a special subject of discussion that uniquely binding me and Gabriel and him as my lecturer. He was the supervisor for my most important thesis in my lifetime, and funnily he explained me about the integration in Germany by describing the German national football of Bundesliga. On my thesis presentation, I was really 'cooked till burnt' by him that it was the day I saw myself and my life more clearly. I will never be able to thank him enough for that precious moment of life.
His passing away last night amazingly opened my eyes more, well the passing away of my father last March has already started to open my eyes, forcing me to reflect more on my life, on what I really want to do in my life, on where I am going to walk, on what I desire most in life. His passing away made me more awake that "I am still alive and come on dear what are you going to do with your past life now in order to move forward to the future..?!"
After being unable to sleep all night long, so this morning I finally could say an important statement of my life to Gabriel:
"The new day breaks,
people who pass away continue their 'new' lives
and we continue ours here.
I think I understand a bit more
as I need to continue mine."
people who pass away continue their 'new' lives
and we continue ours here.
I think I understand a bit more
as I need to continue mine."
To my dear Guru I would like to say:
"Go walk peacefully,
the Heaven is waiting to embrace you,
can't you already smell the fragrance..?"
the Heaven is waiting to embrace you,
can't you already smell the fragrance..?"



















3 comments:
I'm so sorry to read about your teacher. This is a wonderful tribute. My heartfelt sympathy to you. It is difficult to loose someone we love, but I think your post had hit the nail on the top. It is us who should be thinking more about our future steps. Hugs and love :)
My heart goes out to you. I thank you for sharing your emotions with your readers. Be Blessed!
Dear Ellie, stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend. I have sent you an email. Hugs and love :)
Post a Comment