2.5.09

My May Day

Darlings,

Have you ever made the most bitter difficult decision in your life and as the result you feel like you fall deep way down under zero level?

That's what I did yesterday. Oh.. may day may day...!!

Anyway, I feel better today after having a hot chocolate in the morning. Then I checked my mail and found something very nice from Reader Will. She is always a supportive person. When I had my first problem in blogging, that was when somebody stole my pictures, what touched me most from her was that at the end of her email she wrote 'Hugs". Oh my, her hugs felt like gifts from heaven, like the whole world is hugging you warmly tight, nice right?.

Ok, so here I share you some of the inspiring words that she sent and which are my today's medication:
Take an occasional risk
Remain calm, even when it seems hopeless
It will get better
Believe in yourself

And thanks to some friends who keep encouraging me, among are Rosidah of Music of My Life and Pacey of Today's Blah and of Soul Pacifier. Check out their musical and inspiring blogs!

And...yes I still have another treasure today, it is Bahiyah Shabazz of Dare to Inspire. She is truly an inspiring motivator. I quote her here:
"You have the power to change any negative situation that goes on in your life.
Yes, you do!!! Each scenario has it's positive moments"

So my lovelies,
I leave you today with this shot I took from Mama's garden a while ago. The flower reminds me to keep soaring to the sky facing the light no matter what.

And.. the blue sky reminds me of the swimming pool..yes that's where I am going this afternoon, swimming, with my lovely long time girl friend and her two cute children.

Have a lovely Saturday you all! Kisses

1 comments:

RA said...

There will be a better tomorrow, my dear :)! Reader Will and Bahiyah Shabazz wise words are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing. I love the wonderful photo. Have a great weekend.