22.5.09

Don't Hide

Don't Hide 2 Don't hide in the dark, come out to the light and feel the warmness.


Happy Friday everyone!
So sorry for not posting regularly these days... I am so busy with scholarship application which include study objective, motivation letter, and research proposal as well. I'm getting back to my study of International Relations. Yes.. surprise surprise.. that is my root. I post you this pic as it is a reminder and a lovely note to myself, I do hope it also can be an inspiration for you all.

Thanks for keep visiting me these days. I miss visiting your blogs too, really.

Love




6 comments:

Barbara said...

Mariamellie,
Lovely shot. You are busy but it it great that you have a great goal set for your self. Have a great weekend . Smiles Barbara

RA said...

Good luck on the scholarship application and thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend, my dear :)

Anonymous said...

Great great photos, i've been coming round to see if you're now out from hiding. :) Love the rose as always. And goodluck on your studies. Will be in a foreign school?

kazu said...

Good luck, Mariamellie.
It's better than my leisure.
By the way,beautiful flower.Great photo.
Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Fantastic composition, the lighting from one corner is magical.

Ebie said...

Good luck to the application!