3.5.09

An Encouragement

An Encouragement for Myself

Pink Flower 1


One
The Warrior of Light can afford to live each day different from the next.
He is not afraid of crying over old regrets or feeling happy at new discoveries.

Pink Flower


Two
When he feels that the hour has come, he casts everything aside
and departs for the adventure he has dreamed so long about.

Pink Flower 2


Three
When he understands that he is at the limit of his endurance, he leaves the fight, without feeling apologetic for having done one or two crazy and quite unexpected things.

Three Girls


The Warrior of Light of Paulo Cuelho


Have a cheerful week ahead!
Kisses

Visit more encouraging flowers here:


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers again ellie, am jealous, heheheh...and the poem goes well with it.

Mariamellie said...

Oh dear Pacey! ... here I use Picasa!

RA said...

Very encouraging post and beautiful shots! Have a great week, Ellie. Hugs :)

VALKYRIEN said...

Lovely shots of beautiful flowers! And the words touches me!

kazu said...

Hi,Mariamellie!
It's so beautiful colors and flowers.
Have a nice week.

Barbara said...

Mariamellie,
Beautiful captures.... Happy Spring
Barbara

DeniseinVA said...

Great photos, beautiful flower. Thank you very much for sharing. Have a great week.

Bradley Hsi said...

Thanks for the encouragement. There are really nice flowers

Bradley Hsi said...

Thanks for the encouragement. There are really nice flowers

Bradley Hsi said...

Thanks for the encouragement. There are really nice flowers

Tulip said...

beautiful dainty lavender flowers.

Regina said...

I love these shots. My favorite..
so beautiful.

Just Jules said...

come over to my humble little place and answer the question "I am..." today - or go one step further and enter the contest (see the details at the post) bring your friends with you ;)

Glennis said...

Beautiful flowers and words. I hope the Warrior of light stays by your side.

Unknown said...

Beautiful series of images on a simple yet beautiful flower. Well done.

Anonymous said...

I love your music here. And the flowers are very beautiful, what's the name of the flowers?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie, Happy Mother's Day to your mama! I miss your flowers!

Bahiyah S. said...

Through encouraging yourself...you have encouraged others.