8.3.09

Today's Flowers: Bold Red

I present you all the bold red Hibiscus.
There are a lot of them blooming in Mama's garden these days.


I choose this one today to wish you all around the world:
"Happy Women Day"
Celebrate the bold and beautiful nature of Woman inside us all.


And I invite you all to the following shining blogs
for such beautiful features and thoughts about women:
Nihal of CrossRoads
Reader Wil of Reader Wil
Pacey of Today's Blah

Happy Sunday my Loveliests!
XO


Oh, don't forget to visit other beautiful flowers here.




P.S: Sorry for such a short post but I'll be back to you all tomorrow.

8 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Ah kembang sepatu! Beautiful flower of my youth! Thank you for your lovely words on my blog and your blog as well!!. Kartini was a great woman. It's wonderful to have such a woman for an example. May be you can write about her life on her remembrance day, so that we all can learn from you who she was. Have a great IWD!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ellie for featuring me hee, hahaha... Happy Women's Day again! I love the red hibiscus, I have them also all over my front yard and took so many shots of them...

Bahiyah S. said...

Happy Women's Day to all. In light of March [Women's Month] I wish each one prosperity.

Your blog challenges its readers to see the beauty in everything!

Barbara said...

Very lovely capture. Have a great day..
Smile B

Judy said...

What a lovely hibiscus!! I love the vibrant colour!!

RA said...

Aha, the red hibiscus. We have them here, too. Wonderful! Happy Women's Day :)

Susie of Arabia said...

Love the hibiscus - it's beautiful.

Nihal said...

Oh my, my prettiest Angel-Hearted Ellie... Just do not know how to express my appreciation to you but I know you feel the happy bubbles in my heart against to you and all your kindness. Its not enough but accept this bunch of thanks for your beautiful words. Honored very much, and Belated Happy Women's Day to you, too.