Dear Mariamellie, Apa kabar- What does it mean? Apa= what and what is "kabar"? I only know :" selamat tidur", "selamat jalang", " tidah bisa" "minta ajer". Saja, adah tika anak anak"
I don't know about the spelling, but I should buy an Indonesian dictionary. Yes it would be nice to have a chat over a cup of tea! Talking about " tempo dulu". I lived in Java, Surabaya, Malang and in a concentration camp in Semarang.
Nice zoom-zoom photos, pretty Ellie. I love the quality of your photos, absolutely talented one you are. As you know me a little bit, Mr Sun is my boss:) So all of yellow-colored objects appear to be gold to me and I love whatever it can be. Sorry I can't catch things just in time, here's wishing you a Yellow Mellow Wednesday~
Simply a wanderer re-discovering light for my heart and mind through my little eyes and simple lenses, on the way, meeting colorful shining friends along the way.
Gibt jedem Tag die Chance, der schoenste deines Lebens zu sein!
Give every day the Chance, to be the most beautiful one of yours!
Thank you note
Salam and Terima Kasih May Peace and Blessings be with You All, Always.
Grab my Badge
Lenses
Mariamellie's photographs are simply taken by Canon Digital Ixus 75. Some photos are genuine without editing, others are slightly edited by using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
18 comments:
what a cute li'l fella!
MellowYellow#2
Ha! Welcome to MYM ellie...is this your first? I love this guy ellie and of course the background.
Yes.. this is my first MYM.. I just found this cute one just this morning, then quick snapshot, and posted it for MYM... =)
Hi, we meet again. This is also my first MYM. I love your photo :)
Looks dangerous ! So different from Finnish bugs ;)
@ Nukke: no dear, in fact it is very friendly, no harm at all. =)
Dear Mariamellie, Apa kabar- What does it mean? Apa= what and what is "kabar"?
I only know :" selamat tidur", "selamat jalang", " tidah bisa" "minta ajer". Saja, adah tika anak anak"
I don't know about the spelling, but I should buy an Indonesian dictionary. Yes it would be nice to have a chat over a cup of tea! Talking about " tempo dulu". I lived in Java, Surabaya, Malang and in a concentration camp in Semarang.
Oh my what a tiny little critter. Thats neat you were able to get a shot of him. Hope you have a great MYM. =)
Cute little bug..
Have a great day!!
Gisela
Ich spreche deutsch:)
Hi,Mariamellie!
It is very cute bugs.
But is it harmful? Poison?
It's a joke.It's cute!
Very Cute :)
Great Shot!
wonderfull..
oh my it looks so...how cute!!:-)
great photos, so much detail!!
I had trouble opening this page (my computers a bit slow)..so glad I came back..what a treat!
I really like these shots. He's just living in his own little yellow world isn't he? :-)
In response to your question on my blog, I don't know what that purple flower is but I think it was a peony.
Nice zoom-zoom photos, pretty Ellie. I love the quality of your photos, absolutely talented one you are. As you know me a little bit, Mr Sun is my boss:) So all of yellow-colored objects appear to be gold to me and I love whatever it can be.
Sorry I can't catch things just in time, here's wishing you a Yellow Mellow Wednesday~
congratulation for your blog, colour and beauty!!
Post a Comment