I cry not of sadness.
My tears are tears of happiness, peace, and thankful.
I witnessed such a perfectly designed life given to my Father.
And I witnessed that, indeed, prayers are answered.
It has been two weeks since my Father passed away.
He passed away beautifully and peacefully.
He departed to the next life with happiness in his heart.
I trust my father to the Soul of the Universe, who created my Father, who created me.
He is now in the Best Hand.
~~~~~~~~~
Some fairies worked hard last night embroidering these little leaves and petals.

My tears are tears of happiness, peace, and thankfulness.

Patience is required in order to put the crystal and diamond one by one on this leave and petals....


And I am standing here bravely and confidently,
ready to continue my wonderful shining life blissfully.
ready to continue my wonderful shining life blissfully.


















13 comments:
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon - To Allaah we belong and to him we return.
I pray that Allaah will make it easy for you sister, and have mercy upon your dad, ameen. Masha'Allaah you seem like a strong person, and seem to be handling it in a positive way, Allaahumma baarak feek, may Allaah bless you in it, ameen.
I love those pictures above, so beautiful masha'Allaah.
I am so sorry for the loss of your father. May time heal your heart.
Tink *~*~*
NOW PLAYING at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Lighthouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon
I'm sorry to hear about your father's passing, but I'm happy for you that he went peacefully. Your words are touching and your photos unbelievably beautiful...
Peace to you. Your flowers are simply delightful.
Beautiful flowers....I especially like the second one with the soft focus. I'm sorry you're grieving the loss of your father. Blessings
the first photo is perfect! i've never seen them frame the leaf like that before. nice macros shots as well!
Hello ellie, I really thought so something was wrong 'coz I've been missing your blog posts. I'm so sorry to hear about your father, may his soul rest in peace.
Beautiful flowers and the patchwork is so beautiful, I love them.
My heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolence. This is a beautiful tribute to your father. I also believe that he is in Best Hand now. Be patient and strong, my dear. May peace and blessings be with you and your beloved ones, always.
Mariamellie,
What a great tribute you have written for your father. Both your word and pictures reflect the love you have for him. Take care
Barbara
i'm so sorry to hear about your father.
I can feel in your word and in your picture the love you have for him.
Take care
sorry for that,
I am sure your father proud for his peaceful life and for sure proud of you
regards
My sincere condolences Mariamellie. May his soul rest in peace...Thomas
Post a Comment