Dedicated to my shining friends who are waiting for the spring to come.
"SPRING IS LIKE A PERHAPS HAND"
By E.E. CUMMINGS
Spring is like a perhaps hand
(which comes carefully
out of Nowhere) arranging
a window, into which people look (while
a people stare
arranging and changing placing
carefully there a strange
thing and a known thing here) and
changing everything carefully
spring is like a perhaps
Hand in a window
(carefully to
and fro moving New and
Old things, while
people stare carefully
moving a perhaps
fraction of flower here placing
an inch of air there) and
without breaking anything.
By E.E. CUMMINGS
Spring is like a perhaps hand
(which comes carefully
out of Nowhere) arranging
a window, into which people look (while
a people stare
arranging and changing placing
carefully there a strange
thing and a known thing here) and
changing everything carefully
spring is like a perhaps
Hand in a window
(carefully to
and fro moving New and
Old things, while
people stare carefully
moving a perhaps
fraction of flower here placing
an inch of air there) and
without breaking anything.
***
More yellow here:


















15 comments:
Cool image to go along with the poem.
If I were you I would try this a slightly different composition. I would have left more space above the flower. But composition is a matter of personal taste, I guess you liked this better.
"Spring" was on my mind this morning too! I named my post "spring is coming". Love your photo & your poem! Happy Mellow Yellow Monday:)
Wow, what a unique flower. I've never seen like this before. Beautiful flowers ellie.
That's a beautiful poem and it goes well with the beautiful flower!
Nice combination. I like the unusual ange on the Zinnia.
I love the angle you have chosen for this photo!! The petals in soft focus, and the stamens so clear!!
Beautiful poem and flower. I like the effect. Best wishes, Dear!
I just love the angle you used in this shot. Very beautiful
Smiles B
softness is what i feel each time i go on your blog! Thanks for this moment
I like your blog especially your pictures. I love the flowers. Did you make the poem?I love to make poems too but my grammar should always be corrected by my aunt.
(O) (O)
!___!
beautiful hsots , really intrasting and really soft.
i love your blog.
Wonderful flower picture!
Very very beautiful!
tanks your visit.
Kiss
Angel
waiting for the snow to melt here. thanks for the glimpse of a flower
Hello!!!! how are you friend? I've never seen you blogging now... I miss your beautiful posts!
Post a Comment