6.3.09

Sky Watch Friday: Which

Which one do you prefer to see?
It is your choice, my dear

the dark clouds
to which you blame your faults
or
the light
to which you hope high

Which you prefer to see
is your choice, my dear



Happy Friday Everyone!

Oh,
choose to click Skywatch
Thanks to Sandy, Wren, Klaus, Fishing Guy, Louise, and Ivar for hosting this meme!

18 comments:

Bahiyah S. said...

I am drawn to the light that shines through the darkness. It's peaceful and hopeful. How you interprete this photo says a lot about your zen.

Unknown said...

Salam,
I love the photo,the light give us hope.
Have a nice day.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Hi Mariamellie

Wonderful and scary clouds!

Fantastic lightnings!

Luiz

Louise said...

The dark and the light are both dramatic and beautiful here.

kazu said...

Hi,Mariamellie!
I like dark clouds.
But dark+light=Very beautiful!
It's woderful shot.

kazu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ellie this is a great photo! I love it, I seldom catch the sky in this kind of cloud formation. Hhhmm...looks so heavy.

Ivar Østtun said...

A nice catch. Very dramatic but beautiful. :-)

Hilda said...

I definitely see the light! The brightness is almost painful! ;D

A very dramatic photograph! Happy Sky Watching!

nazeee said...

furious sky
have a nice day!

Robin said...

Such dramatic looking light. Great capture.

Just Jules said...

Waiting for summer so I can see more then the thin icy clouds that span the sky now.

Arija said...

Grea clouds and nice sentiments.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY WOMEN'S WEEK ELLIE!

Be Proud!

Reader Wil said...

Wonderful sky. Strong and impressive! Hugs!

Light and Voices said...

Strong but not tiny clouds!
Excellent job!
Joyce

Mariz said...

this sky is glorious!

Susie of Arabia said...

I like both dark and light. I like variety - too much of the same is boring! Beautiful SkyWatch photo!