5.3.09

I Feel Tiny

I sometimes feel tiny,
but I am blooming anyway.

Have you ever felt tiny?
Never mind,
you bloom anyway!

6 comments:

Arnaud said...

Tou have some wonderfull flower and shot here !!

Very nice blog :o)

RA said...

Beautiful musing, beautiful flower. So inspiring, especially at this time... Thank you for sharing, my dear. Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Hhmmm...they are delicious too! hahaha... I love your music here. The likes that I like.

Anonymous said...

Hahah...Vit. A is good but they are just kids ellie!!! I even had a pose with them but of course am not showing you that, hahahah...you'd get more envious!

The house is 24kms away from the city. Nowadays, I occasionally go there only when there are family gatherings or when I feel like vacationing. I often stay at my house in the city. But am fond of childhood memories of that beach...I want you to be more jealous, hahaha...joking!

Reader Wil said...

A great photo! very exquisite! I love it!

Susie of Arabia said...

What a pretty little blossum! I love the torn edges look... and the color.