
I don't know how come I got so in love with spoons and started to collect them. I just loved to get them one by one as I traveled in New England during my one year stay in Boston. I was still 19, it was 10 years ago.
I think it was because I am both a traveler and a homey person. Spoon represent the icon of home sweet home, and these souvenirs are also the icon of my traveling.
I also think, perhaps, I am just so overwhelmed with the shines reflects from the spoon.
Here are some of the states I visited in New England.
From Boston, my unforgettable city, one of my beautiful homes on earth.....


the Liberty..
from Maine, oh how much I miss the New England Lobster....
from beautiful Martha's Vineyard...
surely did not want to miss the Disneyland...
from visiting Washington D.C
Though I did not make it to Canada, a friend brought it for me.
don't you think they shine beautifully??
Have a Cozy Weekend.
1 day ago


















0 comments:
Post a Comment