I ever dreamt of meeting George W. Bush, very close and somehow talking with him. Hmm... Thanks to me I didn’t throw any shoes at him.
Once, I dreamt I was on the top of the highest mountain and I could see the view of sky. It was a bright early morning day, misty, and cold. The peak was flat and I saw the east was so covered by white mist and so bright. From the peak I could see the sky and there were many planes flying by, the surveillance plane looked so big and many lights on the under part of the plane, I also saw UFO plane and there was a couple coming out from it. I also thought or told to see a high mountain, but I did not, it was already the highest peak, only some high grounds, blue and misty, but the peak I was standing was flat.
I have a collection of dream meeting with Presidents, I’ve met Soharto several times, I helped him walking, I had handshakes, I talked, he gave me smiles, Habibie – I don’t remember, Gus Dur – I got handshakes, Megawati – I don’t remember, SBY – this was when I was in Germany, SBY was the driver of my car, and now George W. Bush. I’ve met one Prince in my dream; that is William, for several times he was appeared as someone who was close and loved me, I got a kiss on the cheek from him.
I also have a collection of dream about mountain too; I’ve been several times on the top of the mountain, ever been flying above a mountain with a magic carpet, ever several times could not reached up the mountain, ever successful reached the peak, ever several times falling from the mountain, ever so many times seeing high mountain, ever once saw volcanic mountains erupting and was running away to safe my life from it, and ever once climbed up the mountain riding a black horse guided by the ambassador and when I finally reached the peak I found ravine. Now I think I also ever dreamt of hugging a mountain.
In real life, I’ve met quite numbers of important people of this country. I’ve met many ministers of Habibie’s government; I remember meeting the controversial Andi Ghalib, Theo L Sambuaga, and some other ministers I don’t remember anymore, I’ve met Tuty Alawiyah as Minister of Women Affairs, and I’ve met Habibie himself. I’ve met several foreign ambassadors; I was congratulated by the Papua New Guinea Ambassador on my first and successful bilingual ceremony; I made the Australian Ambassador got lost in one of his business visit in East Kalimantan; and I met South Korea and Japan Ambassadors, Malaysia’s Diplomats, and I accompanied the Austrian Ambassador and got quite close with him for a year. I met the Kapolri of Megawati’s government – Bimantoro, and talked with him as the interpreter for the Austrian Ambassador. Here I also met IT expert Roy Suryo. I also met kind of celebrity as well…I got a handshake from Titik Puspa and my most unforgettable handshake was with Andi Malaranggeng – his hand was as soft as a young-girl-never-work hand.
But what made me tremendously happy is, of course, meeting my beautiful friends.
So, how about you? Have you met somebody?


















3 comments:
as long as I remember, I never dreamt of meeting famous people like you..
but tonight after reading your blog, I dreamt of meeting Bush although i forget in what occasion,,
Btw, I am impressed with your dream that made SBY becoming your driver..
mmmhh, lets see how's his response to know your dream..
but i myself never understand how the dream can come to our sleep. sometimes, i dream of someone that I never think about. but when i really want to dream of someone else, he never comes.
SO, WHAT IS THE DREAM ?
I never wish to have certain dreams before I go sleeping. I think dreams are just unconscious thoughts (according to Jung) that reveal. But sometimes, I dream of something that come into happen in the future. Many times I figure our that my dreams show my worries. I've ever read that analyzing our own dreams can tell us more about ourselves.
dreaming kayaknya juga udah jadi "warisan" karna my father also dreams about a lot of thing. Yesterday night, I dreamt of painting a sea and then somehow it turned out to be a real beach with a lot of big fishes and I caught all the fish, I even hold the biggest one. I think at the time I am holding the fish, it is actually I am holding my pillow.
But anyway, I do believe that dreams can be 'a message' from God. This happens to me several times already.
I love my dream, it is like going to a journey in a strange but challenging world.
believe it or not yah tan, i always dream about the things i'm not yet finished.. jadi kalo belum ngerjain berita, pasti ngimpi ketemu redaktur. kalo belum nelpon ibu, pasti ntar jadi kepikiran gitu.. ahahahahaha
by upichan (lagi g buka blog. jadi pake anonimus)
Post a Comment