17.12.08

MY LIFE IS A HARMONY


How do you know when the calling of your life is there?

The whole life you have been going through so far seems like a universe which all the little things that were so not logic, strange, coincidences, all the steps you made and all the moves that forced you going on, all the bad and good things happened to you all are united.

The living and the dying and the living and the dying and the up and down and up and down finally brings you to live. Live for you, for your beloved ones, for the people, for your ancestors and also for your descendents, and all those lives are all connected.

Everything of your life is now connected with this red string and things become logic with full of energy and feeling and all reasons that only when your heart and mind are together you then can see it.

I am nothing but only a tiny part of this universe, no bigger than a dust flying in the air. But my own life is a big universe with so many lives plays the roles.

I’m afraid to soon to say that my eyes are opening wide and see the whole idea of my life which is created by a great Creator, for a special purpose.

I’m afraid to say that now I’m ready to take up that special purpose. But I see this in my head and my heart, it is in balance.

If this is true, I’m already so happy. If it is not true, let it be a vision that strengthens my heart today. It is okay.

My life is in harmony, now I see.

How about yours?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kadang kita tidak bisa menilai apakah hidup kita ini adalah sebuah harmoni atau hanya sebuah dunia yang telah ditentukan garisnya oleh Yang Kuasa. Namun kita hanya bisa bertahan dan berjuang untuk melewatinya. Apakah kita akan muncul sebagai pemenang atau pecundang itu adalah sebuah pilihan. Selama kita masih bisa menikmati hidup ini sebagai sebuah harmoni berarti itu tandanya kita bersyukur atas apa yang telah Tuhan berikan.

By : Ningrum

dewiputri said...

I'm sure that all of us agree that each of our life is decided by God and noone can absolutely be sure about what happen next after we sad, after our hapines, after failure, after success and after finding something that we call "our way". yes, U are rite that life is a harmony that is full of many different tones that make it beautiful.

we'll never feel the beauty of happines before we get the sadness, and we'll not feel the beauty of succes before we get failed.

so, if your life is a harmony, then the world is the collection of those harmonies..