23.12.08

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

Shinning and colorful things do make me happy and shinning. Here are some of my favorite collections of shinning and colorful accessories, one of the secret of my happy shinning days.

Blue Art Deco

It is my 2001 Christmas Gift. I thought it is just so simple yet charming.



Perla

My boyfriend Gabriel loves to make me pretty. On one Saturday afternoon, just 2 hours before our best friend’s wedding party, we were still in one of a famous shopping mall in Jakarta. He left me at the hair salon to do my make-up and hair while he strolled along the shops to get me a necklace for the dress he bought in Munich. He found Perla – this pearls necklace and was so satisfied with his choice.





Love

These lovely pink earrings seem to me so exotic. I bought it to match the pink ‘Kebaya’-- the Indonesian traditional woman dress -- that I wore for our best friend’s wedding. But I anyhow love to match it with the pink Kebaya of my mother. The Kebaya was worn by Mama on the day of my ‘giving name’ traditional Indonesian ceremony, and it has already been 30 years old.




Gems Butterflies

I’m just so in love with these two butterflies. I feel pretty and shinning to wear it on my brown shinny hair.



Gabs

Don’t you think it is such a lovely pair of bright red earrings? It is a gift from Gabriel. He gave it to me on the way to a café in Jogjakarta Indonesia for listening to jazzy music. It was one of our special dates.




Golden Butterfly

On one Sunday morning, I went out to the flea market in Gadjah Mada University of Jogjakarta with my three girlfriends. Though we were still kinda sleepy after a wedding party the night before, but we were still enthusiastic. Our plan that morning was to search for brooch. I found this and so in love ever since.



0 comments: