22.12.08

The Secret






There were days when I felt so down and life seems to be so dark. So I went out to my mama’s garden in the morning the get some sun. Morning sun is very effective to keep me warm, healthy, and also to help me have sunny mood for the day.

Book has always been a good companion while sitting in the garden and enjoying the morning sun. I read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It felt like having the morning sun in the sky and on my hand as well. The sensation was like having double sensation of warmness, happiness, as well as motivation and knowledge.



The one who gave me The Secret is Atin. She is indeed a bright young woman. But she is not confident in her brightness yet she never gives up discovering her light. I hope her journey to Australia will help her vanish her gloominess. I would love to see her more cheerful and can’t wait to feel her shinning radiation when she returns back in 2011.



I read this chapter when I was still jobless and had no money at all in my pocket. It was just so motivating reading this line of “whatever the mind can think… it can be achieved.” It somehow supported me that I am able to do big exploration and surely I can achieve it.

I have some funny yet incredible ‘Secret’ stories about money. When I was studying in the university, I did not have a job. There was a time when my budget of the month already finished before the end of the month. I did not have any money at all, just some changes in my purse. Somehow I was so relax and believed that I could handle it without looking out for credits nor borrowing from friends nor even calling my parents (that was the last last thing I would do). Not long, somebody knocked my door, “ellie, would you be so kind as to translate this work for me please, how much you charge for a page?”. Finally, that was how I got survived that month. After one translation job, there came some others. I was amazed on how thing works out by just believing that everything will work out fine.



“Being thankful everyday is one of the key to attract richness.”



“And whatever you ask for in prayers and by believing, you will receive it.”

There are days when I wake up in the middle of the night, when everything is so silent and sleeping, when the night is cold you don’t want to slip out of your blanket. I pray. I don’t ask for such a selfish request to God, I only ask for the best, the best for me, the best for my beloved one, the best for my mama and father, the best for my sister and friends. I believe that everything I have in life is the best gift from the Soul of the Universe. By praying I never get afraid of the darkness, and I confidently keep shinning and flying.



0 comments: