26.12.08

FRIENDSHIP BAG


Don't you think it is such a lovely exotic bag?

This is a gift from my 15-year best friend, Isnani.
She wrapped it beautifully in a pink paper and hide it to surprise me.

It took me hours to find the gift, felt like looking for the Easter eggs hidden behind bushes. My room was not so big, how come I couldn't find it???

Finally I gave up and called her. She just arrived in Borneo from her 2 hours flight from Java.

"Hey, It is just behind your bookshelves!"

What made me teary at the end, she said:
"ellie, I hope you would love it and one day put it in your gallery"

Having a Gallery of Ethnic Crafts is my Passion and a best friend does remembers.


1 comments:

zalle said...

Nice bag. Isna emang paling tau ngasih surprise sama temen. pas lulus sampe kuliah aku juga sering dikasih surprise sama dia pas ultah. dan kado darinya selalu sesuatu yg aku banget. dia emang paling ngerti sama temen. salam ya sama isna...