12.8.08

I·M·P·R·O·V·I·N·G M·Y·S·E·L·F

Have a firm handshake

Look people in the eye

Say ‘thank you’ a lot

Say ‘please’ a lot

Sing in the shower

Be the first to say hello

Be forgiving of yourself and others

Treat anyone you meet like you want to be treated

Make new friends but cherish the old ones

Keep secret

Never give up on anybody, miracles happen every day

Stop blaming others; take responsibility in every area of your life

Make the best of bad situations

Admit your mistakes

Use your wit to amuse, not abuse

Demand excellence and be willing to pay for it

Be brave, even if you’re not, no one can tell the difference

Don’t let anyone ever see you tipsy

Smile a lot. It costs nothing and is beyond price

Learn to listen, opportunity sometimes knocks very softly

Remember people’s names

Avoid negative people

Be original

Be neat

Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all facts

Be kinder than necessary

Never take action when you’re angry

Commit yourself to constant self-improvement

Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on

Keep your promises

Learn to show cheerfulness, even when you don’t feel like it

Learn to show enthusiasm, even when you don’t feel like it

Take good care of those you love

Everyday show your family how much you love them with your words, with your touch, and with your thoughtfulness

No matter how dire the situation, keep your cool

Don’t be fooled. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did

Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them

Know when to keep silent

Know when to speak up

Remember no one makes it alone. Have grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you

Take change of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you

Focus on making things better, not bigger

Don’t let your possession possesses you

Improve your performance by improving your attitude

Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them

Laugh a lot. A good sense of humor cures almost all of life’s ills

Don’t be afraid to say

o “I don’t know”

o “I made a mistake”

o “I need help”

o “I am sorry”

Don’t be rushed into making an important decision. People will understand if you say, “I’d like a little more time to think it over, can I get back to you tomorrow?”

Be prepared. You never get a second chance to make a good first impression

Don’t make the same mistake twice

Commit yourself to quality

ellie ever says “It’s really nice to be with you and give my all, so keep a good job and fill your life with beautiful and precious things”… and ellie says it again!

0 comments: