I am waiting in vain..
10 years..
well.. then...
Let the Destiny fulfills Itself.
"Hey Destiny, come on fulfill yourself, I have fulfilled mine!"
...smile...
Waiting in Vain by Annie Lenox, Ost. Serendipity
10 years..
well.. then...
Let the Destiny fulfills Itself.
"Hey Destiny, come on fulfill yourself, I have fulfilled mine!"
...smile...
Waiting in Vain by Annie Lenox, Ost. Serendipity
More music here:


















4 comments:
Lovely Lyrics! Thanks for posting that! I really enjoy your blog so much!! You truly have very thoughtful and creative things to blog about!
Ow, I love the movie! Thank you for sharing this great song. Have a wonderful week, dear Ellie :)
I've watched this movie a few times, really touching one and so dreamy. It's tough to be waiting in vain ellie...:) smile.
I keep listening to the news speak about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one.
Post a Comment