7.6.09

A Surprise Pink

Hello,
here is the pink lily, a newcomer in Mama's garden.
Her coming is a surprise since we didn't think we still had pink lily, we only had the red one.
So, here she is.

Pink Bakung 1

Pink Bakung 2

Pink Bakung 3


Isn't she lovely?

Happy Sunday!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is a lovely new comer. Glad to see you blogging ellie. I've missed you now. Hope all will go well with your scholarship.

Naimah said...

Assalamu 'alaykum,

Masha'Allaah such a beautiful flower :)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Maria: That certainly is a beautiful Pink Lily, great colors and wonderfully captured.

jabblog said...

What a pretty lily - so delicate.

RA said...

Magnificent Lily! Lovely pink.

Regina said...

Beautiful shots!

Rosamaria said...

WoW! What a beautiful lily, Mariamelle!

Have a nice week!

VALKYRIEN said...

What a lovely lily! I love that first shot, with the droplets!

Have a great week!
Valkyrien

April said...

What a lovely surprise! Beautiful pink candy stripe lily and wonderful photos!

MedaM said...

Lovely Lily, indeed, and your photos are great!

Barbara said...

Beautiful captures. Love the water drops on the first one. Smiles Barbara

sunnymama said...

That so lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

Sara Chapman said...

Such a beautiful close up. I've never seen stripes like that. Makes me wish I was a bee.

kazu said...

Mariamellie!
Beautiful pink flower.
Wonderful!